The importance of languages.

"Diversos són els homens i diverses les parles i han convingut molts noms a un sol amor."-Salvador Espriu.

Thursday, 21 November 2013

Crash: The Invisible Protection Cloak Clip

Comments... 1.I love this scene so much. My favorite scenario in the whole movie. 2.This is so sweet! I love it. 3.It's very sweet, very beautiful---but I would never tell my 5 year-old kid, living in east LA or south central, that nothing will ever hurt her if she wears an imaginary cloak. That's pretty fucking dangerous. 4.I love this scene so much. My favorite scenario in the whole movie. 5.that be be funny if right when he put it on there was a drive by and she got shot and cut by glass and she said u lier and then she died slowly. 6.this scene is amazing and the little girl is adorable. 7.i actually know ashlyn i havnt seen her since last year shes rlly nicce shes rlly talented i now shes gonna be rlly famous one day 8.Can you put up all the movie?

 CRASH script: OVER BLACK we hear the sound of a violent rear—end COLLISION, brakes locking, metal crunching, tires skidding as a car spins ... (Read more...)

No comments: