The importance of languages.

"Diversos són els homens i diverses les parles i han convingut molts noms a un sol amor."-Salvador Espriu.

Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Don't Worry, Be Happy, from the movie "Cocktails", performed by Bobby McFerrin.






Here is a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note .
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble,
When you worry, you make it double.
Don't worry, be happy...
Ain't got no place to lay your head,
Somebody came and took your bed.
Don't worry, be happy.
The land lord say your rent is late,
He may have to litigate.
Don't worry, be happy.
Look at me, I am happy.
Don't worry, be happy.
Here I give you my phone number,
When you worry call me,
I make you happy.
Don't worry, be happy.
Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style,
Ain't got not girl to make you smile,
But don't worry be happy,
Cause when you worry
Your face will frown
And that will bring everybody down.
So don't worry, be happy (now)...
There is this little song I wrote,
I hope you learn it note for note,
Like good little children.
Don't worry, be happy.
Listen to what I say:
In your life expect some trouble,
But when you worry
You make it double.
Don't worry, be happy...
Don't worry, don't do it, be happy,
Put a smile on your face,
Don't bring everybody down like this.
Don't worry, it will soon past whatever it is.
Don't worry, be happy.

(Aquí tienes una cancioncita que compuse, /quizás quieras cantarla nota a nota. /No te preocupes, sé feliz. /Todos tenemos problemas /cuando te inquietas los aumentas. / No te preocupes, sé feliz. /No tienes sitio para descansar /alguien ha venido y se ha llevado la cama. / No te procupes, sé feliz… / El casero dice que te retrasas con el alquiler / y que te puede denunciar. / No te preocupes, sé feliz. / Mírame, yo soy feliz. / Toma mi teléfono,/ si estás inquieto, llámame /te haré feliz./No tienes dinero, ni título/ ni una chica que te haga sonreír,/pero no te preocupes, sé feliz./ Porque cuando te preocupas/tienes cara de enfadado/y eso desanima a la gente./Así que no te preocupes, sé feliz./Pon una sonrisa en tu cara/así no desanimarás a nadie./No te preocupes, cualquier cosa que sea pasará pronto./No te preocupes, sé feliz.)

No comments: